Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Milk Jugs

Yeah I know they are not so new anymore...but just as I did when they were new, I HATE them! They have to be one of the stupidest things ever invented. You can't pour milk out of these containers without spilling or having the milk run down the outside of the jug. After all this time we still can't get used to them. However, I really did want to give them a chance before I called Costco to complain, but this past weekend I couldn't take it anymore and I called Costco. They willingly took my complaint and let me know that they get them all the time. I am glad that we are not the only ones that don't like the new containers.
Now, I know that they are supposed to be more cost efficient and take up less space and the stores can fit more in their refrigerators...but it's not more cost efficient for me, the consumer, when milk gets spilled every time you pour.

7 comments:

Becky said...

I second those emotions! I am glad I dont have to buy large amounts of milk cause those containers are the stupidest thing invented! Kids can no longer be trusted to pour their own milk! Ridiculous.

WillandTara said...

we do not have them yet. I still like Model Dairy out of the carton the best!

Will

Whit and Jake said...

Well I don't have to buy that much milk yet. In theory it seems like a good idea but apparently not. I guess you are going to have to switch to buying at Wal-Mart or something or you are going to have to pour the milk for the kids every single time!

CC said...

well if you lived in my house it would be a super-cinch to pour the milk right out of the 1 qt carton!

WillandTara said...

I second that. What are those things...I have never seen them before. If those come to our store I am really going to be ticked! They want to keep kids so young...like keeping them in carseats until 8 and now they are going to have to have Mom pour their milk till their 18 with that stupid thing.

Page said...

I AGREE!!! We go through like 4 gallons of milk a week as is and now I need to buy an extra just to replace the milk that spilled. The lady at Costco told me they were due to the high gas prices (forever ago) and that these new cartons stack better and can fit more on a truck. Fine but does the mouth have to be so huge????

Rohit Singh said...

You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
Stalk Buy Love Coupons Code & Offer
MR Voonik Coupons Code & Offer
Limeroad Coupons Code & Offer
Biba Coupons Code & Offer
Faballey Coupons Code & Offer